treasure ship sentence in Hindi
- He was killed there in 1563, while hunting down Spanish treasure ships.
- 1656-English fleet under Robert Blake captures Spanish treasure ships off Cadiz, Spain.
- These were possibly the 48 treasure ships for the third voyage.
- The treasure ships had an enormous cargo of various products.
- Ma Huan's " Yingya Shenglan " recorded 63 treasure ships for the fourth voyage.
- Users were asked the time at which various treasure ships were arriving at the port.
- The treasure ships were likely accompanied by support ships.
- "Lake Superior's Treasure Ship : The Fateful End of the Comet " headlines one exhibit.
- Scholars disagree about the factual accuracy and correct interpretation of accounts of the treasure ships.
- He later devised the naval blockade to intercept treasure ships leaving Mexico and South America.
- The Yangtze river, with its calmer waters, may have been navigable by these treasure ships.
- This probably included most of the remaining treasure ships according to Dreyer ( 2007 ).
- The plunder of Aurangzeb's treasure ship had serious consequences for the English East India Company.
- One of its goals was to try to intercept the Spanish treasure ships departing from Mexico.
- These 255 ships plus the 62 treasure ships adds up to the total of 317 ships.
- The envoys boarded three treasure ships and set sail from Sumatra to the port of Aden.
- After Zheng He's voyages, the treasure ships were decommissioned, and sat in harbours until they rotted away.
- I don't know about any treasure ships but I know I can find you Blackbeard's ship ."
- :" Nelson in 1797 lost his arm in a fight with a treasure ship off Santa Cruz.
- The treasure found in the fort and on board two treasure ships was worth some two million dollars.
treasure ship sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for treasure ship? treasure ship English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.