treasure trove sentence in Hindi
- And this year's nominees brought us a treasure trove of indelible images.
- We believe this is a real mine of information, a treasure trove,
- To her friends and family in Cuba, she is a treasure trove.
- The result is a treasure trove of fascinating facts and nostalgic delights.
- The town is an extraordinary treasure trove of antiques, big and small.
- The surviving plays by Aristophanes are a treasure trove of comic presentation.
- Sandy Hook's Gateway National Recreation Area provided a treasure trove of trash.
- The White House is a treasure trove of antiques, art and oddities.
- Baseball can knock down that international door and find a treasure trove.
- As far as entertaining goes, these places are a treasure trove of ideas.
- "This has become a little treasure trove for the airlines, " Carter said.
- It will be a treasure trove of information, " he said.
- It would be a scientifically rich treasure trove were such an experiment feasible.
- She possesses, of course, a treasure trove of anecdotes about them.
- Upstairs in Grandma's Attic is a treasure trove of dress-up things.
- It is a treasure trove that should not be thrown away.
- In his preface, Wolff explains how he gathered his treasure trove of trash.
- Also hidden in the gloom _ a treasure trove worth millions.
- Telugu folk literature is stunningly rich by having a treasure trove of proverbs.
- The Mekong Delta has been dubbed as a " biological treasure trove ".
treasure trove sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for treasure trove? treasure trove English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.