vacant post sentence in Hindi
- Gen . Jibril Rajoub, to the vacant post of national security adviser.
- The end of the plague allowed vacant posts to be filled.
- The PCS Examinations are held randomly subject to the availability of vacant posts.
- But the panel has one new member and one vacant post.
- The vacant post was then undertaken by party stalwart and veteran Daniel Kwelagobe.
- The company appointed three executives to fill the vacant posts.
- SECTRETARY-GENERAL _ Kgalema Mothlanthe, 48, lone candidate for vacant post.
- A new poll would be held for this vacant post, according to this constitution.
- If their resignations are accepted, new elections will be held for the vacant posts.
- Theobald in 1154 named Becket Henry II for the vacant post of Lord Chancellor,
- On September 6, 2009, Healey announced that she would not run for the vacant post.
- New elections will be held for the vacant posts.
- Clinton has appointed three successors to the vacant posts.
- The ultranationalist Liberal Democratic Party immediately proposed its chairman Vladimir Zhirinovsky to the vacant post.
- We have an interest in filling the vacant post of commandant as soon as possible,
- The vacant post of defense minister was filled by Art Eggleton, formerly the trade minister.
- Elated and assuming that he will be appointed to the vacant post, Brande hurries to Madrid.
- Tea Chamrath, co-defense minister in Hun Sen's council of advisers, has been offered Ranariddh's vacant post.
- Separately, Roche said it appointed pharmaceuticals chief Franz Humer chief operating officer, filling a vacant post.
- Filling the vacant post of Germany coach has triggered infighting among the country's top sports officials.
vacant post sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacant post? vacant post English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.