vacate office sentence in Hindi
- The Citizens National Bank moved into the vacated offices and operated for six years.
- It occupied two floors of a vacated office building in Patent and Trademark Office.
- People forced to vacate offices close to the trade center are returning, even now.
- Three large posters, looking like tote boards, listed the room numbers of vacated offices.
- If the recall passes, the mayor immediately vacates office.
- Businessmen do frequent the store, checking its shelves for discount cell phones and recently vacated office chairs.
- If an incumbent First Minister is defeated in a general election, they do not immediately vacate office.
- Federal judges vacate office only upon death, resignation, or Congress; only 13 federal judges have ever been impeached.
- A : The 25th Amendment to the Constitution outlines the procedure to fill the vacated office of vice president.
- While 25 Republicans are vacating office, either to retire or run for higher office, only 10 Democrats are doing so.
- Hasina vacated office after becoming the first Bangladeshi leader to serve a full five-year term, a record in this violence-wracked South Asian nation.
- The law was made in June, three weeks before Hasina vacated office after becoming the first Bangladeshi leader to serve out a full five-year term.
- Soccer Australia's board has agreed to vacate office and hand control to three high-profile businessmen following a government review that condemned the sport's administration in Australia.
- His move follows pressure from the main coalition partner, the Nepali Congress Party, to vacate office and allow its leader Girija Prasad Koirala to take over.
- Following the pedestrianisation of Trafalgar Square, the Gallery is currently engaged in a masterplan to convert the vacated office space on the ground floor into public space.
- Business remained closed and traffic in the capital, Dhaka, stayed off the road, as opposition leaders said they would not relent until the prime minister vacates office.
- Thapa's move follows pressure from the main coalition partner, the Nepali Congress Party, to vacate office and allow its leader, Girija Prasad Koirala, to take the reins.
- Brokers representing owners of the space are optimistic, however, saying that the amount of interest in the soon-to-be-vacated offices is high, especially among small and medium-size users.
- She was appointed Auditor-General in December 2001 and refused to leave the office after the Administrative Court eventually decided in October 2010 that she must vacate office.
- Most of Soccer Australia's board agreed in April to vacate office and hand control to three high-profile businessmen following a review that condemned the sport's administration Down Under.
vacate office sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacate office? vacate office English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.