vacuum of power sentence in Hindi
- "There is a vacuum of power, " he said.
- At no minute will there be a vacuum of power in the country,
- Following the Shadows'departure, a vacuum of power became more apparent.
- We need the United Nations in, and we cannot have a vacuum of power.
- There was a " vacuum of power " in Kinshasa, he said.
- There is a " vacuum of power " in Kinshasa, he said.
- "We don't want to leave a vacuum of power ."
- Nevertheless, this sudden vacuum of power relieved Kublai's control over the western khanates somehow.
- His death created a large vacuum of power that plunged Banfield into a constitutional crisis for a decade.
- There was simply a vacuum of power that came about after the military announced the resignation of the president.
- We don't want to leave a vacuum of power, " the rebel justice minister said.
- If American-backed efforts to topple him succeed, the result could well be an unstable vacuum of power.
- We don't want to leave a vacuum of power, " said rebel justice minister Mwenze Kongolo.
- We don't want to leave a vacuum of power, " rebel justice minister Mwenze Kongolo said.
- After the war was over, and with no active Council, Minbar was left with a vacuum of power.
- All 400 of the Haitian security personnel stationed here seem to have fled the city, leaving a vacuum of power.
- "We can see that there's a vacuum of power, " said political analyst Jaime Gonzalez Graff.
- Bisercic faults NATO for the vacuum of power, but he also considers it a mistake of the Belgrade government to allow one.
- They want to call this anything, make Venezuelans believe that a junta took over because of a vacuum of power after Chavez resigned.
- The vacuum of power created by Sid�nio Pais's murder on 14 December 1918, led the country to a brief civil war.
vacuum of power sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacuum of power? vacuum of power English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.