vacuum seal sentence in Hindi
- As the filling cools, it will create a vacuum seal.
- You can also freeze and vacuum seal pita bread.
- These provide " no definitive way to determine if a vacuum seal is formed ."
- The clippings are now kept in a jar with a vacuum seal . _ _ _=
- The suits, once removed from their vacuum seal packs, are worn over a soldier's combat uniform.
- The NMR tube cap forms a vacuum seal.
- You can freeze them then vacuum seal them.
- Keeran's 2-piece vacuum seal for Mason jars, which became the standard for home-canning, was immediately popular.
- Double chamber sealers are typically used for medium-volume packaging, and also have the capability to vacuum seal liquids.
- In 1657, he machined two 20-inch diameter hemispheres and pumped all the air out of them, locking them together with a vacuum seal.
- The Locks of Love wigs feature a silicone cap that creates a vacuum seal around the head and prevents the wig from slipping.
- The clippings, which Gilleland had in a plastic bag, are now kept in a jar with a vacuum seal . _ _ _=
- This window allows the X-rays to exit the tube with little attenuation while maintaining a vacuum seal required for the X-ray tube operation.
- Along the rod are several polymer vacuum rings to allow for the formation of a vacuum seal of sufficient quality, when inserted into the stage.
- The dome is held down by the vacuum seal and will not make a popping sound when the cover is pressed on a properly sealed container.
- Spent fluorescent lamps are typically hand-fed into the entry tube, rapidly drawn into the drum by the vacuum seal and crushed in the motorized crushing assembly.
- If space is at a premium, there are also stackable clear plastic canisters with a vacuum seal, which may be purchased individually, rather than as a set.
- The six-quart Cuisinart, with a suggested retail price of $ 230, has a design element that can cause food to overcook : the vacuum seal seemed unnecessarily strong.
- In 2010, Trumbull used social media to publicize a video on Vimeo and YouTube demonstrating an invention intended to cap the BP oil spill with a strong vacuum seal.
- It also includes one of the earliest theoretical descriptions of a marine chronometer, accompanied by a discussion of the use of vacuum seals to reduce inaccuracies in the operation of timepieces.
- More Sentences: 1 2
vacuum seal sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacuum seal? vacuum seal English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.