vacuum system sentence in Hindi
- Up to five interferometers can be set up in each vacuum system.
- There he was responsible for the Injector RF and the vacuum system.
- She described the vacuum system as " one area of concern ."
- Ultra-high vacuum systems are usually made of stainless steel with metal-gasketed vacuum flanges.
- Vacuum systems existed on British, Indian, Western Australian and South African railway networks.
- Automotive vacuum systems reached their height of use between the 1960s and 1980s.
- Such pumps inexpensively and reliably produce extremely low pressures in ultra-high vacuum systems.
- These metals are therefore relatively volatile, and are avoided in ultra-high vacuum systems.
- A "'foreline "'is a vacuum line between the pumps of a multistage vacuum system.
- The portable vacuum cleaner is the parent product to the modern central vacuum system.
- It is important for the vacuum system to be ESD-safe.
- A vacuum system was built into the house, but it is no longer operable.
- It also has a central vacuum system and a basement.
- Conductance is also a useful concept in the design and study of vacuum systems.
- A vacuum system is required for the polymerization, significantly increasing the set up price.
- High vacuum systems must be clean and free of organic matter to minimize outgassing.
- However, trains hauled by the railcars continued to be braked using a vacuum system.
- I would also suggest the vacuum system be checked for a missing or improper connection.
- Most central vacuum systems come with a 30-foot hose.
- The Roomba Model 401 is similar but has a standard-size dust bin and vacuum system.
vacuum system sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacuum system? vacuum system English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.