wage book sentence in Hindi
- These Chelsea Archives contain company records, including wage books, legal files, and share registers from throughout its history.
- By late 1856, the Boondooma wages book indicates that 2 carpenters, John Groom and John Moules, were employed at the station.
- The wages books from the station attest to the large proportion of Chinese labourers at Booubyjan, who were, it seems, paid considerably less than their European counterparts.
- In the mid-1850s, the Lawsons were actively recruiting German workers owing to the general " scarcity of labour and the satisfaction those already in our service have given us " and the Boondooma wages book shows Brill was employed as a stonemason from 24 May 1856 to 21 July 1857.
- During the 1950s Lt . Col . O . D . Smith, D . L . J . P ., Agent and Managing Trustee of the Croome Estate Trust worked on the arrangement of the archive, sorting it into 3 main sections : family papers ( personal correspondence of family members, diaries, photographs, recipe books and the bills and accounts relating to the building and landscaping of the Court and park ), estate management papers ( rentals, accounts, estate diaries, wage books and papers relating to the running of the estate ) and parish boxes ( title deeds, leases, manorial documents etc . ).
wage book sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wage book? wage book English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.