wage control sentence in Hindi
- Labor representatives believed that wage controls were particularly unfair to some workers.
- Labor representatives, who opposed wholesale wage controls, were outvoted nine to three.
- Powerful trade unions fearing layoffs and wage controls are in part the reason.
- It includes wage controls and limits electricity and gas prices.
- In 1975, the Liberal government of Pierre Trudeau introduced mandatory price and wage controls.
- Labor representatives on the board, who opposed wholesale wage controls, were outvoted nine to three.
- Includes cuts in social services and public-sector wage controls.
- However, the Act tied wage controls to prices.
- And after World War II, unions scooped up millions of more workers, fed up with wage controls.
- Ulivo : Wants to continue recent wage control pacts agreed on by unions to keep inflation down.
- Central bank spokesman Martin Svehla said the government's decision to end wage controls may be too early.
- Nevertheless, certain measures he implemented, such as censorship, wage controls, and conscription, proved unpopular with the party.
- During the buildup to the 1952 steel strike, the WSB imposed nationwide wage controls on January 26, 1951.
- Accordingly, price and wage controls were then incrementally abolished and on June 21, 1948, the new Deutschemark was introduced.
- Labor leaders at home were reporting restiveness against wartime wage controls, and American families everywhere were tired of sacrifice.
- Heh . One thing seriously wrong with medicine in These United States goes back to WW2 wage controls.
- If wage controls artificially compressed market forces, one would have expected inequality to grow sharply when the controls were lifted.
- He recommended government intervention in markets such as employment guarantees and wage controls to influence the redistribution of economic rewards.
- As UAW Canadian Director, McDermott led a campaign against wage controls being implemented by the government of Pierre Trudeau in 1975.
- Meat also began disappearing from grocery store shelves and Americans protested wage controls that didn't allow wages to keep up with inflation.
wage control sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wage control? wage control English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.