wage freeze sentence in Hindi
- Volkswagen reiterated its insistence on a two-year wage freeze and other cutbacks.
- An agreement was reached in August, resulting in a 6-year wage freeze.
- In 2012, Reynolds School District employees agreed to a one-year wage freeze.
- The wage freeze proposal comprises 20 billion marks of the savings package.
- The pilots have accepted some other steps, like a two-year wage freeze.
- It imposed a wage freeze on salaried defense workers and corporate executives.
- Rumors about a possible wage freeze had been circulating among employees.
- The MTA countered with an offer that began with a two-year wage freeze.
- Normally companies, especially companies with our revenue picture, would have a wage freeze,
- The government also faced down unions over the budget's public sector wage freeze.
- In this case, the premium freeze translated into a wage freeze.
- It wasn't clear whether the proposed wage freeze would allow for cost-of-living adjustments.
- The state replied that it would seek a four-year wage freeze.
- Last month, the union rejected employers'call for a 14-month wage freeze.
- Sabena pilots struck Thursday in protest against a wage freeze.
- Frequent wage freeze decrees continued to depress living standards generally and income inequality increased.
- The tax hike and public sector wage freeze prohibited salary increases and new hires.
- The company argued it had saved by negotiating a teachers'contract with a wage freeze.
- Labor unions have threatened to strike in the fall against a public-sector wage freeze.
- Measures include a wage freeze for civil servants and greater control of state spending.
wage freeze sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wage freeze? wage freeze English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.