wage rate sentence in Hindi
- Economic migration and labour migration show a profound difference in wage rates.
- Individual wage earners might also combine in unions to influence wage rates.
- The effect of cheaper food on wage rates was an important consideration.
- Wage rates rose in January by an average 7 cents an hour.
- Average wage rates in the Soviet Union were published relatively rarely.
- Some use one-time cash bonuses to reward workers without permanently raising wage rates.
- They pledged that they would quit if the wage rates decreased.
- The equilibrium price for a certain type of labor is the wage rate.
- They are a long way off from a competitive wage rate,
- And the wage rates for this year will be boosted by 6 percent.
- "What the bond market will worry about will be wage rates, " said Farrell.
- In industry, uniform wage rates were introduced and inspectors appointed to monitor factory conditions.
- "All we want are competitive wage rates, " she said.
- Consequently, higher supply of F jobs decreases its wage rates.
- With wage rates beginning to accelerate, inflation prospects are deteriorating,
- However, NHS wage rates were usually comparatively low and hours often long and anti-social.
- Wage rates for doctors and nurses increased in the Campbell government s first term.
- A firm's cost is a function of the wage rate.
- Another plus : Wage rates are even lower than provinces in fast-growing southern China.
- Differences remained after taking into account statewide variations in hospital size and wage rates.
wage rate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wage rate? wage rate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.