wage restraint sentence in Hindi
- Employers want to discuss wage restraint, a call rejected by the unions.
- The main thrust of the ( new ) guidelines is severe wage restraint,
- But employers and Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder have called for wage restraint.
- Another contributing factor was wage restraints as the agricultural sector is labour intensive.
- There are signs that labor is growing restless after years of wage restraint.
- The main thrust of the guidelines is severe wage restraint,
- Most economists expect another year of wage restraint in 1998.
- "Only wage restraint can secure jobs, " he told the Hanover daily Neue Presse.
- "Wage restraint doesn't pay and doesn't create any jobs,"
- Business leaders have urged wage restraint on the new leadership, and swiftly criticized Monday's announcement.
- Layoffs have stirred discontent and wage restraints are angering those who have kept their jobs.
- Employer representatives say the talks should address wage restraint, a call rejected by the unions.
- There is no obvious mechanism for enforcing the price guidelines; the wage restraints might not hold.
- He cited stable fiscal policies and wage restraint.
- A wage freeze was discussed but we prefer wage restraint, because a freeze is too rigid,
- IG Metall says workers deserve a greater share of company profits after several years of wage restraint.
- Economists predict wage restraint and weak domestic demand will keep it below that target for some time.
- Germany's biggest union, IG Metall, declared this week it was through with the wage restraint of recent years.
- IG Metall also says workers deserve a greater share of company profits after several years of wage restraint.
- It was only the second time in its history that the council had proposed " wage restraint ."
wage restraint sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wage restraint? wage restraint English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.