wage scale sentence in Hindi
- Another incentive was the lower wage scales in the densely populated island.
- With a wage scale of $ 30 a month, who could resist?
- The ballpark being a state wage scale competitive with the rest of America.
- Many workers at the lower end of the wage scale are part-time employees.
- The contract proposals also call for a sliding minimum wage scale.
- A wage scale agreement is awaiting adoption of a code for the industry.
- Teamsters officials initially claimed the settlement retained a single wage scale.
- On any wage scale, that's pretty good work, if you can get it.
- Wage scales disqualify most workers for food stamps and other welfare.
- Workers at the top of the wage scale saw double-digit increases in pay.
- Unlike other contracts, the new contract does not set wage scales.
- The government imposed high wage scales, as well as collective bargaining and insurance schemes.
- We have the same employee pool, the same wage scale.
- In the pattern set after World War II, wage scales rose frequently between recessions.
- Jault described the wage scale as " highly competitive ."
- An even stronger attraction is the country's low wage scales.
- Craft agreed that the company essentially got it wanted, including a two-tiered wage scale.
- Delta Express also used a two-tiered wage scale the airline found unsustainable, officials said.
- Party and government officials set wage scales and work norms.
- The three-year pause in wage scale increases does not preclude raises for union members.
wage scale sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wage scale? wage scale English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.