wage settlement sentence in Hindi
- Labor wage settlements for March rose a lower-than-expected 0 . 3 percent.
- Still, Duisenberg pointed to recent wage settlements as a source of concern.
- The wage settlement must be sensible from the viewpoint of the overall economy,
- Low wage settlements would boost employment and subsequently growth, Klodt said.
- Wage settlements need to match an environment of low inflation,
- Today, the government will release the latest wage settlements bulletin.
- Most wage settlements and loans are indexed, reducing inflation's volatility.
- Labor wage settlements for March rose a lower-than-expected 0.3 percent.
- Recent wage settlements and the weak economy also pose no inflationary dangers, he said.
- Nationwide wage settlements that applied even to small nonunionized businesses hurt competitiveness and innovation.
- There is no sign of any pickup in wage settlements.
- Companies are required to give wage settlements to long-term employees.
- Contract wage settlements have averaged around 12 percent, with 8 percent more in fringe benefits.
- Any wage settlement in Baden-Wuerttemberg is expected to set the pattern for workers across Germany.
- Ottawa : April wage settlements report . ( See : NI LABOR, NI ECO .)
- There were the other elements to the wage settlement,
- "I don't think this wage settlement will be inflationary.
- Ottawa : Statistics Canada releases July major wage settlements . ( See : NI CAECO)
- Or, there may be relatively generous wage settlements that the financial markets would consider inflationary.
- So far, much of the new money has gone into wage settlements for health workers.
wage settlement sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wage settlement? wage settlement English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.