wilkes land sentence in Hindi
- Either the proposed Wilkes Land crater in Antarctica or genera killed.
- The Wilkes Land crater in Antarctica has also been proposed as a possible source.
- That part of Antarctica was later named Wilkes Land.
- Robertson Land, Wilkes Land, and Victoria Land.
- In the Windmill Islands area of Wilkes Land, " Schistidium antarctici " is the most common bryophyte.
- That part of Antarctica was later named " Wilkes Land ", a name it retains to this day.
- The crater is located at a depth of 1.6 kilometers beneath the ice of Wilkes Land in eastern Antarctica.
- The coast along which the ship sailed is today known as Wilkes Land, a name given on maps as early as 1841.
- The "'Hatch Islands "'are a small group of rocky islands lying east of Ivanoff Head at the head of Vincennes Bay of Wilkes Land, Antarctica.
- They were about 2, 050 miles ( 3, 300 kilometers ) southwest of Australia, and 1, 035 miles ( 1, 665 kilometers ) from Antarctica's Wilkes Land.
- "' Resolution Subglacial Highlands "'is a line of subglacial highlands in the interior of Wilkes Land, running NNW SSE and separating Adventure Subglacial Trench from Wilkes Subglacial Basin.
- Charles Wilkes, as commander of a United States Navy expedition in 1840, discovered what is now known as Wilkes Land, a section of the continent around 120 degrees East.
- Having rounded the southern tip of Africa, they then turned east, some flying approximately halfway to Australia before again turning south to eventually reach Wilkes Land in the north-eastern Antarctic.
- In 2006 a team of researchers from Ohio State University used gravity measurements by NASA's GRACE satellites to discover the Wilkes Land crater, which probably formed about 250 million years ago.
- Having reached the Melbourne area, it turned south and flew in an arc to Wilkes Land in the north-east Antarctic, passing the south-western tip of New Zealand's South Island en route.
- The "'Windmill Islands "'are an Antarctic group of rocky islands and rocks about wide, paralleling the coast of Wilkes Land for immediately north of Vanderford Glacier along the east side of Vincennes Bay.
- They activated emergency satellite beacons when they capsized about 2, 050 miles ( 3, 300 kilometers ) southwest of Australia, and 1, 035 miles ( 1, 665 kilometers ) from Antarctica's Wilkes Land.
- In 2006, a team of researchers led by Ralph von Frese and Laramie Potts used GRACE data to discover the wide Wilkes Land crater in Antarctica, which probably formed about 250 million years ago.
- It has been hypothesised that huge meteorite impact crater ( Wilkes Land crater ) with a diameter of around 500 kilometers in Antarctica represents an impact event that may be related to the extinction.
- Both yachts were closer to Antarctica-- some 1, 000 miles ( 1, 600 km ) from Wilkes Land-- than to Australia, which was 2, 000 miles ( 3, 200 km ) to the northwest.
- More Sentences: 1 2
wilkes land sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wilkes land? wilkes land English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.