wrist joint sentence in Hindi
- The spacewalkers will also replace the robot arm's faulty wrist joint assembly.
- Then the new wrist joint went on and the hand was reattached.
- Even more than a mobile base, it needs a new wrist joint.
- The two spacewalkers will replace one of the arm's wrist joints.
- It is common to ignore the wrist joint in manual calculations.
- Problems with one of the three wrist joints began in March.
- The wrist joint came off next with the loosening of six more bolts.
- Although categorized as action figures, these only feature movable wrist joints.
- Its action is to flex and adduct the wrist joint.
- The device is equipped with shoulder, elbow and wrist joints as well as three fingers.
- This relieves pressure on the newly formed wrist joint of the pisiform, hamate and capitate.
- The station's 58-foot ( 17-meter ) arm has a wrist joint that needs to be replaced.
- The arm needs a new wrist joint, and a pair of spacewalkers will perform the surgery.
- One of the three wrist joints in the Canadian-built high-tech construction crane seized up in March.
- One last excursion is scheduled for Thursday, to replace a wrist joint in the robot arm.
- One of three wrist joints malfunctioned in March.
- During a final spacewalk Thursday, the two men plan to replace the robot arm's wrist joint assembly.
- In this forelimb posture, the hand and wrist joints are aligned in a relatively straight, neutral posture.
- The astronauts also plan to replace a faulty wrist joint on the $ 600 million station arm.
- The old wrist joint kept seizing up.
wrist joint sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wrist joint? wrist joint English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.