acclamations sentence in Hindi
- Jack Kemp, his running mate, was nominated by acclamation.
- By acclamation, Pedro is the best dancer in the family.
- Three were filled by acclamation by Tunisia, Russia and Cuba.
- Also reappointed by acclamation was honorary treasurer Robert Stinson of Britain.
- We are expecting a conference of constructive discussion, not acclamation,
- Alleluia is replaced during Lent by a different acclamation of praise.
- All other incumbent state officers were re-nominated by acclamation.
- William Rumsey was nominated for the Court of Appeals by acclamation.
- John T . Clark was nominated for State Engineer by acclamation.
- Archibald C . Powell was nominated for State Engineer by acclamation.
- The incumbent Treasurer Thomas Raines was re-nominated by acclamation.
- Clarkson N . Potter was nominated for Lieutenant Governor by acclamation.
- She was subsequently elected new leader with acclamation on 6 May.
- Favorably, but not sufficiently so to evoke wild acclamation.
- Jack Kemp ? _ who is then nominated by acclamation.
- Boxing is, by acclamation, a hurtin'business.
- Gingrich told the House Republicans after being renominated by acclamation.
- The first units have landed and taken part of Manhattan by acclamation.
- Still, such acclamation means little or nothing outside serious cinema spheres.
- It's apparent from the annual glaring omissions and misplaced acclamations.
acclamations sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for acclamations? acclamations English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.