aerator sentence in Hindi
- Older aerators often have flow rates as high as 8 gallons.
- Most paddlewheel aerators are electric, but some are wind powered.
- There are a number of different types of single glass aerators.
- Floating surface aerators are also powered by on-shore electricity.
- Hundreds of fish died with many experiencing aerator in an aquarium.
- Aerators are screens that attach to the ends of faucets.
- Remove an existing aerator by unscrewing it with channel-locking pliers.
- Many have an aerator, but some have flow regulators.
- Surface aerators may be fixed to a post or mounted on floats.
- You may have seen aerator shoes at garden centers or in catalogs.
- A dirty aerator ( the shower head ) could be the cause.
- They believe that an aerator machine could have pierced them.
- An aerator spreads the water flow into many small droplets.
- It has two parts, the pump and the aerator.
- Stabilization ponds, as described here, use no aerators.
- This control system can also control de-aerator pumps and controls.
- Q Why are there aerators on home water faucets?
- There are basically three types of aerators : surface, diffusion and paddlewheel.
- Filters and aerators can collect a lot of bacteria.
- Available for purchase is a screw-on aerator.
aerator sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for aerator? aerator English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.