airing sentence in Hindi
- Consider some of the ads that will begin airing next week:
- Airing commercials on local TV would have been expensive and scattershot.
- Berkeley High kids aren't shy about airing their opinions.
- It airs stuff that needs airing, leaving us less alone.
- Instead of of just airing it out like I usually do,
- The panel is airing the plan at hearings today and tomorrow.
- Last Friday, Fox started airing a " Goosebumps"
- It's just that ACOG never gave them an airing.
- But by last spring, the tenants were airing their complaints.
- He is airing radio spots bemoaning the factory closings and NAFTA.
- "Vibe " will stop airing Sept . 11.
- Maybe it's a philosophical debate worth airing, though.
- The Rev . Moore was airing a noxious mix of grievances.
- The cleanup effort can only profit from a full public airing.
- It was buried in a huge bill without a full airing.
- Members of Congress are hardly the only passengers airing their problems.
- In Atlanta, three stations are already airing some HDTV content.
- Critics say TV performs a public disservice by airing the chases.
- Kimball wasn't shy about airing the Hensley family laundry.
- The debate, airing taboo subjects, was useful in itself.
airing sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for airing? airing English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.