anal vein sentence in Hindi
- Parallel development in sawfly wings is most frequent in the anal veins.
- The anal vein does not reach the alar margin.
- The anal vein of the wing is shortened.
- The anal cell of wing and the anal vein of wing are both present.
- The hindwings have only 8 veins, with the anal veins vestigal or absent.
- In all sawflies, 2A & 3A tend to fuse with the first anal vein.
- All these pattern elements are strongly incurved between the cubitals and anal veins, but less so towards the termen.
- From the apical fourth of the costa there is an irregular blackish-fuscous line, extending to the anal veins.
- The hindwings are dark brown with a white patch on the anterior margin and white hair-pencils along the anal veins.
- Their anal veins are 1b and 1c like on the forewings; they lack vein 1a but also have the tubular vein 1c.
- The vannal tracheae usually arise from a common tracheal stem in nymphal insects, and the veins are regarded as branches of a single anal vein.
- Apart from the costal and the anal veins, each vein can be branched, in which case the branches are numbered from anterior to posterior.
- In addition, there are two anal veins, of which the second, also called the axillary, separates the anal region from the alula.
- The hindwings are buff to ocherous fuscous, with the veins outlined darker and the anal area with darker scaling parallel to the first anal vein.
- The ground colour of the forewings is reddish rust, preserved mostly along the termen, costa and along the anal veins and dorsal arm of the median cell.
- The anal veins are articulated with this sclerite in such a way that when it moves they are carried with it and become flexed over the back of the insect.
- The forewing has 12 veins altogether, with two anal veins & ndash; vein 1b and 1c, the former of which forks distally complete tubular vein ( 1c ).
- These are small chironomids ( wing length 0.8-1.3 mm ) with bare, protruding wing venation with extended costa and down-curved anal vein.
- The commonest fold line is the jugal fold, situated just behind the third anal vein, although, most Neoptera have a jugal fold just behind vein 3A on the forewings.
- The antemedial line on the forewings is pointed apically on the anal vein and the medial line is black, pointed mesially on the radial, the cubital, and anal veins.
- More Sentences: 1 2
anal vein sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for anal vein? anal vein English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.