barrette sentence in Hindi
- Hair accessories such as barrettes or a ski-inspired headband.
- How angry can you be at plastic barrettes and ankle socks?
- But maybe the barrette in her hair would trigger the sensor.
- After World War I, Barrette commanded various Coast Artillery districts.
- Aggressiveness and athleticism were applauded, bows and barrettes no longer necessary.
- Tiny barrettes held back bangs, third-grade style.
- Once Barrette wrote of the joy of eating fresh eggs.
- Perhaps a piece of paper, a barrette, a bottle cap.
- Jackie gives Tina back her barrette and removes the curse.
- A woman carrying a white Maltese bedecked in barrettes.
- "Your hair is beautiful, " assured the barrette woman.
- My grandmother preferred heavy barrettes made of brushed metal or imitation tortoise shell.
- Yet the cheap Chinese lacquer box of my barrettes and combs followed me.
- "She gave me two hair barrettes for Mother's Day.
- It's like buying new barrettes ."
- Her hulk was sold on 9 August 1934 to Alberto Barrette of Manila.
- Barrettes are also sometimes used purely for decorative purposes.
- They are usually secured with accessories such as barrettes and / or hairpins.
- Hair accessories continue to be popular, particularly the jeweled barrette, Cohen says.
- Barrettes and hair bows will not be taxed, but head scarves will be.
barrette sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for barrette? barrette English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.