bring an action sentence in Hindi
- He can bring an action at law if he likes.
- It could be that the owner did not have a sufficient interest to bring an action.
- Could the New York superintendent of banks bring an action against Daiwa for not reporting the incident?
- Can a director bring an action against a company and its directors for a worng done to him?
- A fleeting reference is less likely to bring an action of indecency than continued focus on offensive material.
- We are absolutely confident that the commmission will not bring an action against anyone in connection with this matter,
- Authorizes the Attorney General to bring an action in U . S . district court to enforce this Act.
- In the 16th century, litigants began to bring an action on the case instead : an action of assumpsit.
- Therefore, the shareholders may be able to bring an action on behalf of the company for injuries caused to it.
- They must also be willing to bring an action in the Cayman Islands, which by itself is an expensive proposition.
- If such petition fails, the shareholder may take it upon himself to bring an action on behalf of the corporation.
- For example, if the defendant had received money, the plaintiff would bring an action for money had and received.
- If the delinquent taxes claimed are not delinquent, the taxpayer may bring an action with the IRS for a refund.
- Hatch's supporters advertised for funds to bring an action against Eugenia, and raised around ?00 from the public.
- If anyone in the state of California owns a share of your company, they can bring an action here in California.
- As is often the case, a company in liquidation has no assets with which to bring an action for wrongful trading.
- There are therefore exceptions to the rule which enable a minority shareholder to bring an action to enforce the company s rights.
- They are not to bring an action against another cleric before a civil tribunal about temporal matters without written permission of the bishop.
- Derivative suits permit a shareholder to bring an action in the name of the corporation against parties allegedly causing harm to the corporation.
- Since the Code does not supply arbitration, Brown is able to avoid Smith's term and bring an action in court.
bring an action sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for bring an action? bring an action English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.