bromine sentence in Hindi
- Bromine pentafluoride ( BrF 5 ) was first synthesised in 1930.
- Bromine was discovered in the 1820s by Antoine-J�r�me Balard.
- Humans typically consume 1 to 20 milligrams of bromine per day.
- A typical 70-kilogram human contains 260 milligrams of bromine.
- Bromide anions are also toxic, but less so than bromine.
- It decomposes above 100 �C to give phosphorus tribromide and bromine:
- Halogen atoms include fluorine, chlorine, bromine, and iodine.
- The zinc bromine battery can be regarded as an electroplating machine.
- Bromine # occurrence does have some details about the extraction methods.
- It is a white crystalline powder with a strong bromine odour.
- Platinum tetrafluoride can form adducts with selenium tetrafluoride and bromine trifluoride.
- The concentration of bromine was, while the iodine concentration was.
- With the elimination of leaded gasoline bromine lost its largest market.
- All the world's bromine production is derived from brine.
- Gainers included Dead Sea Bromine Ltd . and Electra Consumer Products Ltd.
- The seaweed was used to produce iodine, but also contained bromine.
- The main sources of bromine are in the United States and Israel.
- In some cases the bromine containing compound may be added after polymerisation.
- Balard discovered bromine by passing chlorine gas through a sample of brine.
- Approximately 450, 000 metric tons of bromine are produced each year.
bromine sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for bromine? bromine English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.