butteries sentence in Hindi
- _Glen Ellen Chardonnay ( buttery, full-bodied ).
- They are light and buttery compared with other dried white beans.
- When cooked, they're tender, sweet and buttery.
- Others loved the buttery crust and fresh-fruit tasting filling.
- "Buttery, pleasantly bitter, " says another.
- The dessert is great with thin lemon or buttery shortbread cookies.
- Season with salt _ enough to bring out the buttery flavor.
- The color of milk chocolate; smooth, sweet and buttery.
- Sometimes the 93 percent fat-free, sometimes the buttery.
- Not overly buttery, with enough acid to balance the fat.
- It was the ideal terrine : sweet, buttery and light.
- The deep, buttery color alone invites you to taste it.
- The big, beautiful white bean boasts buttery but pillowy texture.
- The buttery next to the Hall serves drinks around dinner time.
- The basement of Pierson is also home to the Pierson Buttery.
- When I opened my eyes, Guy Buttery was still there.
- Use arrowroot or cornstarch as a thickener in place of buttery roux.
- Canned corn is the basis for this buttery moist pudding.
- Post's buttery paint is a pleasure in itself.
- Eisen shot back : " By you, everything is buttery.
butteries sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for butteries? butteries English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.