cable way sentence in Hindi
- The cable way has two supports, which are and high.
- The cable way was used to transport the TV technicians to the transmission station.
- They wanted electricity for the cable way in order to drag the boats ashore.
- With the cable way you reach the " V�ttnerberg " with its wonderful panorama.
- Encamp is from the capital city and the lake is a further by cable way.
- The cable way was partially financed by the fishermen who used it and partially by V�gur Municipality.
- The construction of the radio centre and the cable way as a whole was proposed by engineer Jnis Linters.
- In 1906 fishermen from V�gur made a cable way from the gorge M�lagj�gv in the west towards east to V�gsei�i.
- There were 12 cars being pulled by the 5.8-kilometer ( 3.6-mile ) long cable way at the time of accident.
- In the same year, the cable way finally finished its half-a-year wide construction, with the Madona Radio Towers being the tallest.
- Even the environment minister, Dalia Itzik, at the inauguration of the new cable way, said : " I prefer that twisting path.
- It also controls the company which runs the ski lifts and cable ways in the area west of Turin and neighboring France.
- The family also controls the company which runs the ski lifts and cable ways in the area west of Turin that neighbors France.
- "He said that people should walk up, as Jesus did, " recalled Kamel Sinokrot, vice president of the firm running the cable way.
- The family also controls the company that runs the ski lifts and cable ways in the area west of Turin that neighbors France.
- As of 2010, Skymetro was carrying 6.73 million passengers per year, and is claimed to be the most used cable way in Switzerland.
- There were 12 cars being pulled by the 5 . 8-kilometer ( 3 . 6-mile ) long cable way at the time of accident.
- From the southern entrance to town, the French-made Manara Cliff cable way lifts passengers 2, 374 feet from the Hula Valley to the Naftali Ridge.
- The cable way is part of a new tourism complex that will include restaurants at the base and top, souvenir shops and a 55-room three-star hotel.
- Since 1968, visitors have been able to reach the grottos by cable car on what its operators call the steepest and shortest cable way in the world.
- More Sentences: 1 2
cable way sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cable way? cable way English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.