cablegram sentence in Hindi
- The term " cablegram " is also sometimes used.
- Film actress Rosita Moreno received a cablegram on February 27, 1937.
- But subsequent cablegrams call Posada a " serious potential liability ."
- Alarmed, the American ambassador to Brazil sent a cablegram to his suzerain Cuba.
- "Not Convenient, " read Freud's two-word cablegram.
- He was able to show the cablegram to his friend George Bliss, a prominent New York lawyer.
- In August, he sent a cablegram confirming that he would run again as the Labour candidate for Subiaco.
- A series of July 1965 cablegrams asserts that the two men were plotting to attack Soviet and Cuban installations abroad.
- At that point, the cablegrams cryptically report, Posada was " instructed to disengage from activities ."
- In June 1896, Prime Minister one or more of the cablegrams implicating him in the Raid's planning.
- Throughout the day, Washington got most of its information from news agencies, receiving only two cablegrams from the station.
- They offered standard " Cablegrams ", as well as more cheerful products such as Candygrams, Dollygrams, and Melodygrams.
- During World War I, Hamilton served as a deputy chief censor, where he focused largely on cablegrams and radio traffic.
- The 3 D stations were located in Berlin, Vienna and Dortmund, which were the chief centres of cablegrams leaving Germany.
- However, when Chaplin received a cablegram informing him of the news, he privately decided to cut his ties with the United States:
- His decision to stay in the match was attributed by some to another phone call from Kissinger and a deluge of cablegrams to Fischer.
- Anne then gets a cablegram by telephone informing her that Tim is safe and is coming home, and she and her daughters joyfully embrace.
- On the 11 June, AIF Headquarters at Horseferry Road in London received a cablegram giving Bryant's true date-of-birth.
- One day a cablegram came to the home, and I smiled over the mistake, knowing that someone else of his name was intended.
- Woods referred to a cablegram that mentioned Professor Lahmann of the Medical College in Chicago, Illinois had successfully treated cancer with the Rontgen Rays.
cablegram sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cablegram? cablegram English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.