cacique sentence in Hindi
- Herrera states that local caciques paid regular visits to the fountain.
- The crown in the middle represents the supremacy of Cacique Canoban?
- The cacique Caonabo was the first to resist the Spanish occupation.
- In 1657, Pastrana was cacique in Arapaja and Santa Fe.
- Tutaz�a succeeded Thomagata as " cacique " of Hunza.
- Most Cacique stores will stay open through Jan . 31.
- And it has closed Cacique, a small lingerie chain.
- We are not tied to caciques, political cliques or economic interests.
- Cacique control is what has kept the peasant in poverty.
- The natives lived in small villages, each led by a cacique.
- In 2010, they changed their name to the Caciques de Humacao.
- The cacique appoints tribal council members, staff, and the governor.
- The word " cacique " ( a loan from Spanish.
- Coiba was home to the Coiba Cacique Spanish and forced into slavery.
- A particularly bloody battle took place against the " cacique"
- Ta�no caciques usually passed inheritance to the eldest children of their sisters.
- The municipality is named for the sixteenth century " cacique"
- :: Cacique is a Brazilian coffee roaster producing primarily instant coffee.
- However a cacique named Lientur continued to lead troops in the field.
- On May 28, 2013, he signed with Caciques de Humacao.
cacique sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cacique? cacique English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.