caftan sentence in Hindi
- Allowing for nuances, it's like a caftan.
- That's like seeing Henry Kissinger in a caftan.
- The popular fez and caftans of the Bogey flick are not obvious.
- "He was wearing wonderful caftans, " she recalled.
- The only long gown is a tautly cut caftan in rich burgundy.
- -- Fendi-bathing suits, caftans, kimonos and more.
- The caftan is the pivotal point of the new Gucci menswear look.
- The materials used to create caftans varied according to status and wealth.
- I wore a white Moroccan caftan on my honeymoon.
- "I'm not wearing a fez and caftan ."
- There were also loose caftans and light coats inspired by clerics'robes.
- The birthday boy wore a caftan and a court jester's cap.
- Hazmi answered, wearing the thin blue caftan that serves as his nightshirt.
- A sheer black caftan was worn over pants.
- Dolce and Gabbana _ great suits and caftans.
- Fendi _ more caftans and night gown dresses.
- It also sponsors " Caftan ", an annual commercial fashion event.
- The caftan is exotic, and it was a general trend for the summer season.
- Caftans and other separates also are available in large sizes at The Forgotten Woman stores.
- And she wears caftans all the time.
caftan sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for caftan? caftan English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.