carburation sentence in Hindi
- Suzuki opted for complicated multi-stage carburation, whilst Garside choose simple carburetors.
- Many of the cars'engines were retrofitted with superchargers and multiple carburation to improve performance.
- A larger 394 cubic-inch Rocket V8 with four-barrel carburation rated at was standard on the Super 88.
- He first made one lap on his car, then moved to the vehicle of his teammate Clemente Biondetti, which had carburation problems.
- Other than the radiator grilles and the carburation there was little difference between the standard Bentley R Type and the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn.
- These included a bespoke cylinder head which incorporated hemispherical combustion chambers, altered valve timing, new inlet and exhaust manifolds as well as different carburation.
- For its l935 record runs, the Meteor was fitted with special dual carburation, higher compression and camshafts to develop 400 horsepower at 4, 500 rpm.
- Despite spending nearly two minutes in the pits to rectify carburation problems, he won comfortably from Peter Williams ( Arter Matchless ) and Frank Perris on a Suzuki.
- The early R Type Continental has essentially the same engine as the standard R Type, but with modified carburation, induction and exhaust manifolds along with higher gear ratios.
- Douglas determined that the Fw 190 was superior to the Spitfire V and also concluded that the Spitfire IX was also inferior in the climb and acceleration owing to negative G carburation.
- In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Japanese vehicles, mostly early smaller Hondas ( City of Gardena also began to modify their compact Japanese cars, following similar trends that originated in Japan, such as the paint schemes, modified exhausts, and engine carburation.
- What subsequent damage was done to the air-conditioning systems of the adjacent buildings and perhaps to other air-intake systems such as, vehicle carburation systems and other similar devices, and were such damages claimable against insurance companies, should that consequential information be known?
- At first, this was a dealer-fitted option, but the last 480 Murena direct from the factory had this uprated engine as standard and these were called the Murena S . The standard carburation was via a single Solex down-draught carburettor, but S models had twin side-draught Solex carburettors.
- Other demands were largely rejected, as they reflected an unrealistic view of racing as a technology exercise despite decades of banning of technological items throughout motorsports such as Wankel engines, turbines ( used at Indianapolis in the 1960s ), and traction control, as well as the continued effectiveness ( and relative ease of policing ) of NASCAR's antiquated carburation and pushrod technology.
- However, reading the Wood gas article, it says " Wood gasifiers can power either spark ignition engines, where 100 % of the normal fuel can be replaced with little change to the carburation " The article Wood gas generator would also be a good read; it converts wood cellulose directly to wood gas to feed internal combustion engines; so literally you could feed wood into the car, and then run it.
- Other mechanicals include a 5-speed gearbox ( although very early AC models featured only a 4-speed ), disc brakes at each wheel, power brakes, double wishbone front suspension, one carburetor per cylinder ( 2 Dual Weber or Solex carburetors on the BC series 1608 engine-except for the USA version which received mild carburation due to emissions constraints ), electric fuel pump ( on the CC series ), and suspension by coil springs.
carburation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for carburation? carburation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.