cardiopulmonary sentence in Hindi
- Contreras collapsed outside, and the staff members began cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- She went into cardiopulmonary arrest and died hours after the procedure.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation can buy time, but cannot restart a heart.
- One of the workers performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation while another called police.
- Bogart's father, Belmont, was a cardiopulmonary surgeon.
- This is recommended particularly for cases of cardiopulmonary or neurological involvement.
- Patients with poor cardiopulmonary reserve may tolerate even small pneumothoraces poorly.
- Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation 2004; 24 : 218-228.
- Ross said that he attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation when Mast stopped breathing.
- Doctors listed the cause of death as respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Doctors again did cardiopulmonary resuscitation, but this time were not successful.
- He was also a former director of cardiopulmonary service at Bellevue Hospital.
- The medical team administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the apartment, investigators said.
- Walsh joined Campbell in a futile attempt at cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Two women rushed from the stands and started cardiopulmonary resuscitation on Katie.
- During that time span, the doctors administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Cox started cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and the boy immediately coughed up water.
- Lippe began cardiopulmonary resuscitation, but his efforts were futile.
- Lifeguards pulled her from the water and performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Quill said, citing the example of CPR, or cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
cardiopulmonary sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cardiopulmonary? cardiopulmonary English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.