charco sentence in Hindi
- NOTE : El Charco is about 105 miles south of Acapulco.
- People from surrounding villages continue to trek to El Charco.
- It was not immediately clear how many people live in El Charco.
- The June 7 shootings at El Charco brought the EPR back into focus.
- In the west is the lagoon of Charco Verde.
- Tourists may explore the flora and fauna found in the Charco Verde Nature Reserve.
- Brincando el charco es una pel�cula del a�o 1994 por Frances Negr�n-Muntaner.
- An Army patrol stood by on a nearby bluff overlooking El Charco, maintaining watch.
- On Sunday, Army soldiers fought for six hours against EPR rebels in El Charco.
- He also made copies of these for the community of Charco de Pantoja in Morole�n.
- There are also a number of fresh water springs including Santa Rosa and Charco del Tigre.
- El Charco is a town that has always demanded services, like potable water, electricity, jobs,
- When bullets started flying, the villagers said, they fled into the tropical hills around El Charco.
- Additional army troops rode into El Charco in armored vehicles or arrived by helicopter once the shooting started.
- The Associated Press reported, though, that no local townspeople were among the dead at El Charco.
- The main bodies of water are Charco Blanco, Dolores, Santiago, San Ignacio and La Honda.
- Its nearest neighbours are the villages of Guatiza and Charco del Palo, both about 3 km away.
- Other patients were ordered to bathe in mud at another sacred site, a pool known as El Charco.
- The attorney general's remarks about El Charco may signify a new hostile attitude against the PRD here.
- El Charco residents said EPR units had been visiting the village at least once a month since last August.
charco sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for charco? charco English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.