cognitive ability sentence in Hindi
- Dogg, a normal dog, discovers he has cognitive abilities and develops speech.
- This account is therefore sometimes called the " cognitive abilities " account.
- As age increases, adults suffer from reductions in cognitive abilities and processing.
- By age 1, they perform comparatively poorly on tests of cognitive abilities.
- This brute's cognitive abilities and appearance are very similar to the original.
- Cognitive ability is also called learning ability or general mental ability.
- Studies to assess similar cognitive abilities in apes have been inconclusive.
- With Huntington's, the family knew, there is a progressive loss of cognitive ability.
- Bretazenil has effective hypnotic properties but impairs cognitive ability in humans.
- Cognitive ability is a consistent and nearly universal predictor of future job performance.
- This shows that the cognitive ability for forward planning is not uniquely human.
- Children's expanding cognitive abilities allow them to understand time more clearly.
- Pyramidal neurons in the prefrontal cortex are implicated in cognitive ability.
- The items represent in this area usually skills or cognitive abilities of subjects.
- Accomplishment of complex tasks is correlated with high conscientiousness and general cognitive ability.
- They do have a cognitive ability that is very, very meditative,
- They still complain of adverse effects on their cognitive abilities, particularly after exercising.
- But that loss " seems related only to subtle differences in cognitive abilities,"
- And the parts genes affect most are those that govern our cognitive ability.
- Students are also assessed by performance, cognitive ability tests, and motivation.
cognitive ability sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cognitive ability? cognitive ability English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.