direct access sentence in Hindi
- No direct access to the foreign drivers was granted during the trip.
- Now Telecom Italia wants direct access to its mobile unit's cash flow.
- I have discovered more and had direct access to artifacts and architecture.
- The industries are more and more having direct access to our children,
- Pacific Softworks provides systems, not content or direct access to the Internet.
- Vinoly also tried in vain to negotiate direct access from the street.
- The eastern footpath gives direct access to both city rail station platform.
- The Oceania conference has been lobbying for direct access to the finals.
- Now, for the first time, we have direct access to the West.
- There is no direct access from MD 414 to southbound MD 5.
- With the treaty, Ecuador also lost direct access to the Amazon River.
- The National Park is quite extensive and has no direct access roads.
- Direct access contrasts with the sequential access method used in tape drives.
- A seaward gate gave direct access to the imperial harbour of Bucoleon.
- The IBM 3380 Direct Access Storage Device was introduced in June 1980.
- The direct access from penthouse used to be the Pigeon lofts.
- Those terms do not imply direct access to the database concerned.
- China Internet doesn't offer Chinese users direct access to the Internet.
- The treaty deprived Russia of direct access to the Baltic Sea.
- The possibility of direct access to the Civil Service is established.
direct access sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for direct access? direct access English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.