dismals sentence in Hindi
- That dismal performance may cost pitching coach Claude Osteen his job.
- It has been nearly nine months since this dismal affair began.
- Hygienic conditions were often dismal, and child mortality was high.
- They have a dismal record, and can certainly do better.
- In particular, luxury imports from Japan had a dismal month.
- After all, Robinson's last Rams teams were dismal.
- Munick said the last two dismal seasons will not affect negotiations.
- Gramm pushed those hot buttons often, but with dismal results.
- But India's record with coalition governments has been dismal.
- The dismal at-bats followed him to his hotel room.
- With dismal ratings, the series was yanked off the air.
- A ray of light did shine in that otherwise dismal performance.
- "It was pretty dismal, " he said.
- They don't call it the dismal science for nothing.
- This has been one of the more dismal funds in existence.
- After my dismal experience with " Infinite Jest,"
- In Washington state, though, it's not dismal.
- Not everyone at OOBR can match his tolerance for dismal theater.
- Gold has been a dismal investment in the past few years.
- Daily trading in the company's stock has been dismal.
dismals sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dismals? dismals English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.