dominance hierarchy sentence in Hindi
- Bison herds have dominance hierarchies that exist for both males and females.
- Genetic crosses of individuals found a general dominance hierarchy within the alleles.
- Male dragonets form dominance hierarchies and act extremely aggressively towards each other.
- Each group has multiple males, which establish a dominance hierarchy amongst themselves.
- Male aggression, interestingly, was not correlated with position in the dominance hierarchy.
- This conflict over reproduction in some cases results in a dominance hierarchy.
- Larger, older individuals often have an advantage during the establishment of dominance hierarchies.
- This dominance hierarchy is particularly helpful in explaining female-initiated agonistic behavior.
- The kype functions as a dominance hierarchies at the spawning grounds.
- In social groups of macaques, a clear dominance hierarchy is seen among females.
- Subordinate individuals often demonstrate a huge reproductive disadvantage in dominance hierarchies.
- In particular, groups form a clear dominance hierarchy where only dominant pairs breed.
- Boys also have more well-defined dominance hierarchies than girls within their peer groups.
- In a group of clownfish, there is a strict dominance hierarchy.
- Males have a dominance hierarchy, with the alpha males being generally older than subordinates.
- Females do not form dominance hierarchies, and males do so only at breeding season.
- Dominance hierarchies can be formed at a very early age.
- Another aspect that can determine dominance hierarchies is the environment.
- Therefore, once the dominance hierarchy is established, aggressive behaviour is reduced between herd members.
- Its placement in the dominance hierarchy has not been solidified.
dominance hierarchy sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dominance hierarchy? dominance hierarchy English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.