enamel painting sentence in Hindi
- He plays with geometrical forms in his enamel paintings on aluminum panels.
- Also, pubs complained that murals became worn and dirty; vitreous-enamel painting lasted indefinitely.
- Hesling said :'I do use unusual methods in vitreous enamel painting on metal, but I'm not breaking new ground.
- He was attracted by the Adelaide Festival and easy access to facilities for firing his vitreous enamel paintings on steel plates.
- He does not appear to have done much in enamel painting, but confined himself almost exclusively to sacred, classic, and domestic subjects.
- Martin van Meytens studied enamel painting with Boit in Paris in 1717 and later became a successful painter to the imperial court in Vienna.
- On completing his apprenticeship Grimaldi started life as a miniature-painter, working only in water-colours up to 1785, when he made some essays in enamel painting.
- Pollock is represented with " Number 18, 1951, " one of his black enamel paintings that marked a shift from his " drip " creations of 1947-50.
- There were vaguely Cubist-like compositions, such as the close up of a " Eccentric Scientist " ( 1964 ), an enamel painting based on comic book imagery.
- Enamel painting was applied over the fired glazes, to be refired at lower temperature, and at Vincennes the refinement of its techniques began to approach that of miniatures.
- Chastillon was born at Champagne about 1639 . He excelled in enamel painting, and executed all the portraits which the king gave, set in jewels, to the foreign ambassadors.
- He was the chief mid-nineteenth-century exponent of enamel painting, an art which had been extended from portrait miniatures to larger enamel plaques by Henry Bone in the early nineteenth century.
- The Western artist who comes closest to the spirit of anime is Inka Essenhigh, who in big enamel paintings scrambles graphic conventions of sci-fi comic book art into tantalizing, semi-abstract visionary worlds.
- Though the bunch of flowers on each is painted on one slab, the ground of each tile is formed of separate pieces, fitted together like a kind of mosaic, probably because the pigment of the ground required a different degree of heat in firing from that needed for the enamel painting of the center.
enamel painting sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for enamel painting? enamel painting English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.