enameling sentence in Hindi
- Limoges has been a center of enameling since the third century.
- In 1903 the Lafayette Stamping and Enameling Co . was founded.
- This made the use of enameling ideal during this time period.
- Enameling the drawings would have cost $ 50, 000.
- Lewis PWF method also pioneered the enameling of lightweight iron filigree beads.
- The Edwardian years were big on guilloche enameling and engine-turned engraving.
- Meenakari then involves enameling to define the design details.
- Moore Enameling and Jones Metal also manufactured enamelware.
- The process differs from enameling in many respects.
- Eisch later resorted to enameling the exteriors of his pieces to strengthen his forms.
- Enameling Building, a 10000 s . f.
- In 1972 he published his first book, " Experimental Techniques in Enameling ."
- Later on there were factories where different people specialized in enameling, incising or gilding.
- They later collaborated on a long and successful career in enameling beginning in the 1940s.
- The Human Resources building was used by the enameling department until its conversion in 1948.
- While visiting Denver en route to Sausalito in 1954, Schwarcz was introduced to enameling.
- Such buttons can be decorated with jewels, enameling, and other traditional jewelers'techniques.
- Thimble artists would also utilize enameling, or the Guilloch?techniques advanced by Peter Carl Faberg?
- In 1918 new additions were added to the south end of the finishing and enameling shops.
- He wrote several books on enameling.
enameling sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for enameling? enameling English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.