epizootic sentence in Hindi
- Epizootics in horses have continued to occur regularly in the United States.
- Sir Arnold Theiler was instrumental in developing a vaccine that curbed the epizootic.
- The virus can cause mild to severe epizootics in wild and domesticated animals.
- Vaccination of poultry against the ongoing H5N1 epizootic is widespread in certain countries.
- At unpredictable times it becomes epizootic in unexpected places.
- It is during these epizootic outbreaks that transmission to humans is most common.
- Epizootic subtypes, on the other hand, can spread rapidly through large populations.
- Diseases associated with this genus include : salHV-3 : epizootic epitheliotropic disease.
- Epizootic hemorrhagic disease is found in North America, Australia, Asia, and Africa.
- Epizootic hemorrhagic disease can occur throughout Indiana.
- Small, isolated populations also risk extirpation by natural disasters and disease outbreaks ( epizootics ).
- These conditions are the same outlined as ideal for epizootics by Barus & Prokes, 1996.
- In recent years populations have also declined with an epizootic " Ranavirus " infection.
- The species most affected by the current rabies epizootic in the Eastern United States is the raccoon.
- In 1997, an epizootic event involving the red heart urchin occurred off the coast of Cura�ao.
- At the time of the vaccine drop, the epizootic front was within 45 miles of San Antonio.
- This epizootic saw 2, 000 cases of the disease in farms across most of the British countryside.
- In the epizootic phase of the disease, it usually takes foxes four months to die after infection.
- An epizootic ( animal disease epidemic ) of RVF is usually first indicated by a wave of unexplained abortions.
- It causes red spot disease, or epizootic ulcerative syndrome ( EUS ), in many species of fish.
epizootic sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for epizootic? epizootic English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.