expectorate sentence in Hindi
- But nobody told Robbie Alomar to keep his expectorate to himself.
- Women, however, aren't above expectorating in public.
- Meanwhile, expectations are that no candidate will expectorate on umpire Jim Lehrer.
- Sputum may be difficult to expectorate and is often grey or creamy in color.
- Unwanted juices are then expectorated ( spat ).
- Attempts to expectorate casts can be quite frightening, leading to fears of asphyxiation.
- Butkus nearly expectorated his ire at the thought of walking away from a spitting rookie!
- Not so well known is the Expectorate.
- So is the membership of the Expectorate.
- The NFL will fine Romanowski for expectorating.
- How it works : The aromatic moisture helps break up congestion and helps expectorate mucus.
- Smith had deliberately leaned over Fern's shoulder and expectorated in my face ".
- Failure to match the Expectorate's expectation figures is usually enough to destroy a candidate.
- Finally, the non-expectorating Alomar brother is playing the way everyone thought he should.
- In Brazil, the cassava roots are chewed and expectorated, a process which starts fermentation.
- First he expectorated, then he wiped the perspiration from his brow for four to five seconds.
- "Expectorating on a public surface " in Virginia is a violation of state law.
- Hypersecretion of mucus can occur in inflammatory respiratory diseases such as respiratory expectorating phlegm from the throat.
- It has been shown to increase the proportion of serous bronchial secretion, making it more easily expectorated.
- And, in Atlanta's less than pristine white water, he avoids contracting tetanus by expectorating frequently.
expectorate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for expectorate? expectorate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.