exterminated sentence in Hindi
- So far, efforts to control or exterminate them have failed.
- "They should be exterminated, " he said.
- But a vigilant quarantine officer spotted them and had them exterminated.
- The Khmer Rouge systematically exterminated every educated Cambodian during its rule.
- After the war, the communists set out to exterminate them.
- Neither is the tragic story of the six million exterminated Jews.
- It is a plan to exterminate the whole Armenian people ".
- He exterminated 9 monarchs and subjugated 12 others in his campaigns.
- The supporters of Sima Lun were also hunted down and exterminated.
- East India Company, decided to exterminate and eliminate the Pindaris.
- After forty years of war, the mri were nearly exterminated.
- They probably were not exterminated by the Indo-European advance.
- They in turn refuse Davros'order to exterminate the Doctor.
- We will exterminate the entire bourgeoisie if we have to !"
- Meanwhile, Ieyasu sends his armies to exterminate the ninja villages.
- The Jewish population was almost completely exterminated at Treblinka extermination camp.
- Yes, Hitler did actually have communists exterminated in concentration camps.
- It has since been exterminated by the more aggressive brown rat.
- Tech racked up 22 unanswered points to exterminate the Yellow Jackets.
- Xlym exterminated her remaining fellow Banari, and Tamara executed Xlym.
exterminated sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for exterminated? exterminated English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.