facilitation sentence in Hindi
- Ms . Abramowitz was also indicted on charges including criminal facilitation.
- Governments were latecomers to the facilitation of trade financed by factors.
- An " Interim Steward " would provide ongoing facilitation and leadership.
- A facilitation is the use of a motor-driven mower.
- In 1924, Floyd Allport, coined the term social facilitation.
- Social facilitation's definition and explanations are not without controversy.
- One of the greatest controversies surrounding social facilitation is its origination.
- Another mechanism of facilitation is a reduced risk of being eaten.
- Preparation, hosting and facilitation of the meetings rotates between members.
- This regional trade facilitation work is financially supported by New Zealand.
- EBRD approved US $ 10 million line under trade facilitation program.
- Therefore, ITAMs are involved in the facilitation of signal transduction.
- They observed that social facilitation effects were connected to this distraction.
- Social facilitation is sometimes used to develop successful social scavenging strategies.
- Flow is designed to be a " workflow facilitation system ".
- Maximum facilitation encompasses an effective system beyond a single window anchor.
- Joyce Mitchell pled guilty to promoting prison contraband and criminal facilitation.
- Facilitation payments are banned under article 280 of the Criminal Code.
- But a facilitation of a dialogue between India and Pakistan is possible.
- These exchanges play two valuable roles : aggregation and facilitation.
facilitation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for facilitation? facilitation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.