facsimile sentence in Hindi
- For years, delicatessens in Manhattan have taken orders by facsimile.
- The warrant or certified copy may be produced by facsimile transmission.
- The Suns have a reasonable facsimile of Majerle in Michael Finley.
- Consumer electronics goods including telephones, answering machines and facsimile machines.
- Does anyone have a recipe that might be a reasonable facsimile?
- Not quite a real back door, but a reasonable facsimile.
- I stammered, as if that conferred prestige on the facsimile.
- Just don't do it to print facsimiles of currency.
- Now, they head home, or to a reasonable facsimile.
- To talk about facsimiles of entertainment doesn't make sense.
- The lettering on the bottle is a facsimile of his handwriting.
- The lettering of her name is a facsimile of her signature.
- The facsimile ( machine ) is never used on presidential orders,
- A facsimile of the letter was not sent to the media.
- Still, analysts don't see paper facsimiles becoming extinct.
- The background shows a facsimile of the German " Patentschrift ".
- In 1927, a facsimile edition of the Codex was published.
- A facsimile of Ringk's manuscript was published in 2000.
- Ni-Ju-Ichi is Enviroknot or an unreasonable facsimile.
- Use of seal or facsimile without authorization prohibited Violation as misdemeanor.
facsimile sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for facsimile? facsimile English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.