folding door sentence in Hindi
- Each of the rooms could be divided in two by folding doors.
- Consider replacing the bathroom door with a shower curtain or folding door.
- The folding door was located in the center of the bus body.
- The Metropole's folding doors are open to catch any stray breeze.
- The ground floor-110 feet by 58 feet divided by folding doors-contained the school.
- Historically folding doors were already known by the excavations in Pompeii have revealed.
- The dining and drawing rooms were separated by folding doors.
- The folding door on the passenger side opens to provide an extremely wide entry.
- Then Burton raised his voice and kicked the folding door to the cockpit, hard.
- Early on, Travers installed folding doors to separate the living room and the kitchen.
- Out of the Portico are three pairs of folding doors.
- The teaching area is large and airy and can be divided by folding doors.
- There's a folding door at one end of it.
- The station was also fitted with new folding doors.
- The handyman made the frame opening to accommodate three of the four 18-inch-wide folding doors.
- In the plane's two-inch lavatory with folding door.
- Most folding doors are glazed and the panels have frames of either wood, aluminium or upvc.
- This room retains the original timber folding doors.
- The removal of folding doors between the living and dining areas probably occurred during this period.
- There was a " very roomy " downstairs lounge, separated from a coffee room by folding doors.
folding door sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for folding door? folding door English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.