galloped sentence in Hindi
- Both horses galloped this morning and loved the track being muddy.
- He galloped out six furlongs in 1 : 13.40.
- Boswell jumped onto her horse and galloped away from the plane.
- Class 1-1100m str : Pythagoras galloped in the straight.
- Worldly Manner looked like he finished strong and galloped out well,
- The condition was more evident when Amiable walked than when she galloped
- One morning he and a few followers galloped off and disappeared.
- They galloped away as if trying to flee a swarm of wasps.
- He galloped under his exercise rider and came back fine.
- And the trainer reported : " All of them galloped strong.
- But as she gasped, her heart and legs galloped.
- Stevens galloped the horse and I thought nothing about it.
- Touch Gold then galloped around the Belmont Park main track.
- The tan, 400-pound animal quickly galloped off.
- The colt galloped one mile Thursday, and then his trainer said:
- I literally galloped her to the three-eighths pole.
- To the rescue galloped a Boston promoter, Woolf Associates.
- She walked them, groomed them and eventually galloped them.
- The baby's heart galloped along at 150 beats a minute.
- Boswell jumped back onto her horse and galloped away from the plane.
galloped sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for galloped? galloped English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.