gurgled sentence in Hindi
- I can hear water gurgling and there is that buzzing again.
- They never meant to leave their friends beside a gurgling swamp.
- "I heard gurgling noises, " she said.
- Miller told Criss, as Seth gurgled on the examining table.
- I am both amazed and fascinated by every gurgle and coo.
- The drum makes a gurgling sound somewhat like the word gumbe.
- Crude wood and cinderblock shacks stand near a gurgling mountain stream.
- A calming fountain gurgles in one corner of his living room.
- Somewhere deep in the plumbing a low gurgling sound grows louder.
- Downtown, people scooped water from an open, gurgling manhole.
- The baby gurgles contentedly at the beginning of the fourth cut.
- A captive auk was observed making a gurgling noise when anxious.
- Gurgling water and chirping birds make Shenden very reassuring to visitors.
- I tied on a popper and set it gurgling among the rocks.
- "Oh, no, " she gurgled.
- Lyons said recently, her granddaughter gurgling on her lap.
- He then breathed heavily, gurgled, coughed and closed his eyes.
- The mortally wounded will gurgle and then collapse in a bloody mess.
- Now and then it makes a plop or a gurgle.
- You could hear the gurgling of mud as she fought for air.
gurgled sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gurgled? gurgled English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.