habituate to sentence in Hindi
- Two of the adult bears have become habituated to his company.
- When habituated to human presence, they may tolerate close approach.
- Infants were habituated to the stimulus and looking time was recorded.
- "It's something I never habituate to,"
- Without realizing it, we become habituated to this false world . ..
- And easiest to learn for someone habituated to basic?
- Due to the habituates to humans or is in a condition of severe starvation.
- The guides clearly like the gorillas, who have been slowly habituated to human contact.
- There is published concern that people habituate to the ubiquitous noise, diminishing its effectiveness.
- The orange one and my tabby were both huge bruisers and habituated to kicking cat butt.
- In experimentation with unreliable signalers, individuals became habituated to incorrect calls from a specific individual.
- Due to their stationary and often predictable nature, wildlife quickly become habituated to propane cannons.
- It becomes habituated to the noise.
- While these devices have been shown to be successful, predators can become habituated to them.
- You habituate to your own smell.
- Furthermore, for those habituated to caffeine, an extra dose may have little or no effect.
- People seem to habituate to events that are similar in content and type and strength of emotion.
- The park is a wildlife refuge and the local iguana population has become quite habituated to humans.
- What had the druggy frisson may not anymore, because people have habituated to those type of images.
- "I won't say baiting doesn't contribute to bears habituating to human scent.
habituate to sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for habituate to? habituate to English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.