habituate sentence in Hindi
- Two of the adult bears have become habituated to his company.
- Use your stereo to gradually habituate the pet to loud noises.
- When habituated to human presence, they may tolerate close approach.
- Eventually the cast became habituated with the shoot and became comfortable.
- After the 17th century, Portuguese colonizers started habituating the land.
- Unlike the P3b, the P3a will habituate with repeated presentations.
- Infants were habituated to the stimulus and looking time was recorded.
- None has spent as much time with individual habituated animals.
- Careless people allowed these bears to become habituated and food-conditioned.
- "It's something I never habituate to,"
- Keepers were careful to avoid habituating the bears to humans.
- We've been habituated with Adil's tricks long enough.
- Participants practise a learnt series of steps to habituate the calming method.
- Six social groups have been found, two of which are habituated.
- -- Use your stereo to gradually habituate the pet to loud noises.
- Without realizing it, we become habituated to this false world . ..
- It was one of DeBruyn's habituated bears.
- We've been habituated of this dishonest method.
- And easiest to learn for someone habituated to basic?
- The Skanda Puranas mention that Saraswat Brahmins habituated North vindyagiri ( Kashmir ).
habituate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for habituate? habituate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.