hackneyed sentence in Hindi
- But there is no escaping the limits of such hackneyed writing.
- The hackneyed screenplay traffics in stereotype and yuk-yuk jokes.
- It's as dumb, and hackneyed, as it sounds.
- However hackneyed, the pre-credits sequence is striking.
- Bass'narrator writes, striking an early tone of hackneyed portent.
- But if the structure is somewhat hackneyed, it is also hopeful.
- As entertainment, it's often flat and hackneyed.
- "Everybody thinks it's hackneyed,"
- To the cynical " trite or hackneyed ."
- Still, others say the IMF name is getting a little hackneyed.
- There exists no more hackneyed political headline than a new broom sweeps clean.
- All of the multiple story lines are hackneyed and manipulated for dramatic effect.
- Sometimes, the hackneyed phrase is the right one.
- I would find some trite and hackneyed way to say it was good.
- Hackneyed, swooping strings and blowhard winds : bad.
- And its ratings dwarfed those of two hackneyed miniseries on CBS and NBC.
- Negative stereotypes of Christians and conservatives that are becoming very hackneyed in film.
- "genius " _ hackneyed terms all.
- "I know that sounds hackneyed, but it's true.
- It's not hackneyed and it's not heavy-handed.
hackneyed sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for hackneyed? hackneyed English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.