induced abortion sentence in Hindi
- Approximately 11 % of induced abortions are performed in the second trimester.
- Potassium permanganate has been used in attempts to induce abortions at home.
- Pennyroyal is not the only herb with a reputation for inducing abortions.
- Eighty-four had a full-term pregnancy, 77 had induced abortion and 12 miscarried.
- Alternative-medicine enthusiasts tout the extract as a natural way to induce abortion.
- The combination induced abortions in 171 of 178 pregnant volunteers, or 96 percent.
- Over a third are unintended and about a fifth end in induced abortion.
- Women with tertiary level of education have about 6 % of induced abortions.
- During the Middle Ages and later, high doses were used to induce abortions.
- Imam Ghazzali opines : " Induced abortion is a sin after conception ".
- A previous induced abortion does not appear to increase the risk.
- That is worrisome because even a small number of needles can induce abortion.
- Mifepristone induces abortions by blocking progesterone, a hormone necessary to sustain a pregnancy.
- So did Paul Hill who, in 1994, killed a doctor for inducing abortions.
- Women in the study overwhelmingly said they preferred the drug-induced abortion to surgery.
- In 1993, approximately 140, 000 induced abortions were performed in Italy.
- The report says that endomyometritis was caused by a drug-induced abortion.
- Approximately 46 million pregnancies per year reportedly end in induced abortion.
- An induced abortion halts these new cells at an immature stage, she said.
- Mifepristone-induced abortions are more time-consuming and potentially more difficult than the standard surgical procedure.
induced abortion sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for induced abortion? induced abortion English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.