ingrain sentence in Hindi
- He attempted to ingrain within the listener a deep conviction of sin.
- We have expended considerable resources to ingrain in our employees core values and ethics.
- "That's their natural state until adults ingrain fear in them ."
- It's only going to further ingrain itself into our culture and into our society.
- You remind your players to ingrain every aching memory of the 74-65 loss in their brains.
- "It's only going to further ingrain itself into our culture and into our society.
- That's basically been where the money has been spent, to ingrain that thinking in people's heads.
- "A primary goal of this program is to ingrain the idea of lifelong learning, " said Troupe.
- But in any baseball community, the passing down of team loyalties through generations ingrains a collective appreciation of club history.
- A silver service and a blue-and-gold ingrain carpet ( a form of inexpensive, flatwoven carpet installed.
- This is one reason, Prager writes, that religion, sincerely practiced, leads to happiness _ it ingrains the habits of thankfulness.
- In many communities, boys are encouraged to wear a " kippah " from a young age in order to ingrain the habit.
- His job this spring has been to ingrain that attitude in his players-- even though he has had just three weeks to do it.
- It ingrains the principles of Ataturk, a man described in the constitution as Turkey's " immortal leader and unrivaled hero ."
- Radio and television broadcasts from festivities in New York helped to ingrain aspects of them in American studio on the program annually until his death in 2012.
- It is also a sign that the pope wants to ingrain in North American Catholics a stronger sense of solidarity with their brothers and sisters in the South.
- As Elemak's rage and hatred for Nafai grow, he ingrains such feelings into his family and the digger people, laying the foundation for war.
- Stokoe's efforts helped to ingrain American Sign Language into deaf culture and attempts to help the deaf communicate with the hearing have often been viewed with contempt.
- It consists of two layers of paper with wood fibre in between; different kinds of ingrain wallpaper are distinguished by the size and form of the fibre pieces.
- Lehman had to take a few weeks off because his swing was getting worse, and he feared, " I may really ingrain something bad " in it.
ingrain sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ingrain? ingrain English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.